Tulsa Community Foundation
2017-2018 Dan Stamper Memorial Scholarship
Tulsa Community Foundation administers scholarship programs to assist students locally and nationally to pursue their education goals. Each scholarship program maintains unique eligibility requirements that are established by the donors who make these programs possible. For a complete list of scholarship programs that Tulsa Community Foundation administers, please visit
The purpose of the Dan Stamper Memorial Scholarship is to provide scholarships for seniors at Grove High School or OK Union High School who are entering a post-secondary college, university or technical school.
Applicants will be reviewed on the following criteria:
1) The applicant is a senior at Grove High School or OK Union High School.
2) The applicant is a recipient of Oklahoma's Promise scholarship.
3) The applicant is a first generation college student.
4) The applicant has a 3.0 or higher grade point average, based on a 4 point scale and has maintained strong academic achievement.
Applications must be submitted online by
5:00PM, March 31st, 2017
. In order to meet the timeline for communication of awards, we cannot make any exceptions to the application due date.
In order for your application to be considered, you must follow all instructions below. Tulsa Community Foundation is not responsible for procuring missing information or documents.
Please Note: You will not be able to save your application and return to finish at a later time. Please have all items prepared prior to starting the application.
1. Complete the Application Form below by 5:00PM, March 31st, 2017.
2. Attach a copy of your Official Transcript that includes all grades (GPA and Cumulative GPA) from the fall semester. Do not submit your application unless you include your Fall 2016 semester transcripts. Do not send transcripts separately.
3. Attach a copy of the e-mail or letter confirming your enrollment in the Oklahoma's Promise scholarship program.
For questions or trouble with the scholarship application, contact Tulsa Community Foundation (918) 494-8823 (phone) or Scholarships@TulsaCF.org (email)
Please answer the following questions to determine if you are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
Are you currently a senior at Grove High School or OK Union High School?
Is your cumulative high school GPA a 3.0 or higher?
Are you a recipient of the Oklahoma's Promise Scholarship?
Are you a first-generation college student (neither parent has earned a four-year college degree)?
Do Not Fill This Out